You are a valued customer and we at Lending Century strongly believe in protecting the confidentiality and security of the information we collect about you as a customer, potential customer or former customer. We have adopted the following policies and procedures to safeguard the personal information about you in our possession.
Our Privacy Pledge
- We do not sell or rent customer information
- We only share customer information with lenders or affiliates of our organization providing services on our behalf in order to service your needs
- Our policy is to require all employees and companies providing services on our behalf to keep customer information confidential
Safeguarding Personal Information
- We have implemented physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to maintain confidentiality and integrity of the personal information in our possession and to guard against unauthorized access. These include among other things, procedures for controlling access to customer files, building security programs and information technology security measures such as the use of passwords, firewalls, plus virus and use detection software
- Our policy which governs the conduct of all of our employees requires all employees to safeguard personal information about the consumers and customers we serve or have served in the past
- We continue to assess new technology as it becomes available and to upgrade our physical and electronic security systems as appropriate
Some parts of our Website may make use of “cookie” technology, to measure site activity, and to customize information to meet personal tastes. A “cookie” is an element of data that our Website can send your browser, which may then store the “cookie” on your hard drive for further use, when you return to our Website. We will then be able to tailor the information for changes in your personal preferences. Our goal is to save both of us time in providing you, the consumer, with a more meaningful visit.
You may elect to OPT OUT of our system at any time by writing to our compliance officer at the address below. You take online privacy seriously. We take online privacy seriously. That’s how we sustain mutual trust in your personal data and our products and services.